Poaching eggs is a nice low-calorie way to prepare eggs. However it could not be easier. Get perfect foolproof technique for perfectly poached eggs with tight, clean whites and golden, liquid yolk, excellent for breakfast, brunch, or topping salads.
Servings: 1 Person
- 2 piece egg (अंडा)
- water (पानी)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- black pepper powder to taste (काली मिर्च पाउडर स्वाद अनुसार)
- In saucepan or deep omelet pan, bring 2 to 3 inches of water to boiling. Reduce heat to keep water gently simmering.
- Break cold eggs, 1 at a time, into custard cup or saucer or break several into bowl. Holding dish close to water's surface, slip eggs, 1 by 1 into water.
- Cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, about 3 to 5 minutes. With slotted spoon, lift out eggs. Drain in spoon or on paper towels and trim any rough edges, if desired
- Serve poached eggs hot sprinkled with salt & pepper powder to taste.