Pistachio Shake Recipe
Pistachio milkshake is cold, creamy, nutty and sweet. Cold, refreshing, and super delicious, begin your morning off on a sweet note. Learn a completely delicious recipe of Pistachio milkshake. Its ingredients and preparation techniques.
Servings: 2 People
- 3 tablespoon pistachio (पिस्ता) raw unsalted
- 3.5 cup milk (दूध)
- 6-8 threads saffron (केसर)
- 2 tablespoon sugar (चीनी) or as desired
How to Make Pistachio Shake Recipe
- Cut 4 pistachios into silvers and set aside.
- Place the remaining in a blender, cover, and pulse 8 to10 times to coarsely grind.
- Add 1/2 cup milk and blend until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the jar with a spatula to free the nuts.
- Slowly add another 1 cup milk and blend for 1/2 minute.
- Place the nut milk, remaining milk, and saffron in a heavy- bottom pan over high heat.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a full boil.
- Froth the milk two more times, then remove it from the flame and stir in a sweetener until dissolved.
- Place the strainer over the blender and pour in the milk.
- Partially cover and blend, starting at the low speed and increasing it to high, until the milk is frothing.
- Pour into cups, sprinkle with pistachio silvers, and serve immediately.