Paneer Tikka recipe is a delicious Indian formula served as a Snacks. Soft, juicy chunks of paneer marinated in Tandoori masala then grilled with veggies! It can be an excellent dish to serve at your next barbeque.
Servings: 4 People
- 1 kilogram of Indian cottage cheese (पनीर) cut into large pieces
- 250 grams capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) cut into large pieces
- 250 grams tomato (टमाटर) cut into large pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed ginger (कुचला हुआ अदरक)
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed garlic (कुचला हुआ लहसुन)
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chili (कटा हुआ हरी मिर्च)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves (ताजा काटा हुआ धनिया पत्ती)
- 1/2 cup cinnamon stick (दालचीनी)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर)
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder (गरम मसाला पाउडर)
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala powder (चाट मसाला पाउडर)
- 1 piece of lemon juice (नींबू का रस)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- 1 tablespoon oil (तेल)
How to Make Paneer Tikka
- Mix crushed Garlic and Ginger, Chopped green chili, Coriander leaves, curd, turmeric powder, Garam Masala, Chaat Masala, lemon juice for the marinating
- Take out the seeds of the capsicum and tomatoes and cut into big pieces.
- Marinate the Paneer, tomatoes, and capsicum for half an hour.
- Pierce them into the skewers and brush them lightly with oil.
- Roast them directly on the gas flame or roast them in the oven till all the sides become brown in color. Serve them hot with cut onion rings and a few cut lemon pieces.