Paneer Sandwich Recipe
Paneer sandwich is a simple delicious recipe for kids. Healthy vegetarian paneer sandwich recipe for breakfast and lunch. Find out how to make a tasty, spicy paneer sandwich. Quick and easy.
Servings: 4 People
- 1 pack bread slices (डबल रोटी)
- 1/2 cup Indian cottage cheese (पनीर) grated
- 1 piece tomato (टमाटर)
- 1 piece onion (प्याज)
- 2 pieces of green chilies (हरी मिर्च)
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- butter (मक्खन) as required
How to Make Paneer Sandwich
- Chop onions, chilies, and tomatoes.
- Mix the grated cottage cheese with chopped vegetables, salt, red chili powder and keep aside.
- Take two bread slices and butter them, put some cottage cheese mixture on one slice and cover it with another bread slice.
- Put this in a sandwich toaster until the bread turns crispy and brown.
- Serve with ketchup