Paneer Sandwich Recipe
Paneer sandwich is simple delicious recipe for kids. Healthy vegetarian paneer sandwich recipe for breakfast and lunch. Find out how to make tasty, spicy paneer sandwich. Quick and easy.
Servings: 4 People
- 1 pack bread slices (डबल रोटी)
- 1/2 cup Indian cottage cheese (पनीर) grated
- 1 piece tomato (टमाटर)
- 1 piece onion (प्याज)
- 2 pieces green chilies (हरी मिर्च)
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- butter (मक्खन) as required
How to Make Paneer Sandwich
- Chop onions, chilies and tomatoes.
- Mix the grated cottage cheese with chopped vegetables, salt, red chili powder and keep aside.
- Take two bread slices and butter them, put some cottage cheese mixture on one slice and cover it with other bread slice.
- Put this in sandwich toaster until the bread turns crispy and brown.
- Serve with ketchup