Paneer bhurji recipe This is a fast and simple paneer recipe.This is a delightfully spicy paneer dish which can be served as associate accompaniment or side dish in Indian dinner and its merely irresistible. it's a simple, spicy dish that tastes nice with bread and parathas!
Servings: 4 People
- 1/2 kilogram Indian cottage cheese (पनीर)
- 1 piece tomato (टमाटर) -big size
- 2 pieces onion (प्याज)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves (ताजा काटा हुआ धनिया पत्ती)
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर)
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds (जीरा)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- 2 tablespoon oil (तेल)
How to Make Paneer Bhurji
- Cut Paneer into small cubes and grate a little portion of it.
- Finely chop the onions and tomato.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the cumin seeds and onions and fry on medium flame for 5 – 8 minutes or till golden brown.
- Then add the tomatoes, turmeric powder and red chili powder, paneer and salt.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot after garnishing with coriander leaves.
- Grated paneer gives a creamy taste to the dish.