Nimbu Pani Recipe
Nimbu pani recipe - simple Indian lemonade made very quickly and easily. It is refreshing, hydrating and gives instant energy. Beat the heat, with this Nimbu Pani recipe is just a 10 minute do in the kitchen.
Servings: 4 People
- 4 piece lemon (नींबू)
- 8 cup water (पानी)
- 10 piece dates (खजूर) pitted and halves
- 1/3 cup honey (शहद)
- Cut the lemons in halves crosswise and squeeze out the juice.
- Slice the remaining lemons into thin rounds.
- Place the water and the dates in a sauce pan and gently boil for ten minutes.
- Add the zest and boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the honey, lemon juice & lemon slices, and set aside, loosely covered, for 8-12 hours.
- Strain through a muslin lined sieve.
- Served chilled.