Mushroom omelet recipe - a fast and healthy breakfast recipe for mushroom lovers. Excellent for breakfast, brunch or perhaps lunch this omelet recipe is fast and delicious. It can even be served with bread, roti, paratha or rice.
Servings: 1 Person
- 2 pieces egg (अंडा)
- 2 tablespoon button mushroom (बटन मशरुम) chopped
- 5 pieces onion (प्याज) small size
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder (सफेद मिर्च पाउडर)
- 2 tablespoon butter (मक्खन)
- 1 pinch mustard powder (सरसों का पाउडर)
How to Make Mushroom Omelette
- Beat the eggs thoroughly along with the salt, pepper powder, mustard powder and the chopped small onions.
- Heat a little of the butter in a pan and add the washed and sliced button mushrooms.
- Toss in the butter for 2 minutes. remove the mushrooms and keep aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in a non-stick pan over a medium flame and add the beaten eggs to it
- Spread evenly around the pan and sprinkle the mushrooms on top.
- When one side is cooked slowly fold the omelette into half with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot.