Mushroom omelet recipe - a fast and healthy breakfast recipe for mushroom lovers. Excellent for breakfast, brunch or perhaps lunch this omelet recipe is fast and delicious. It can even be served with bread, roti, paratha or rice.
- 2PcsEgg ( अंडा )
- 2tbspButton Mushroom ( बटन मशरुम )chopped
- 5PcsOnion ( प्याज )small size
- Salt to taste ( नमक स्वाद अनुसार )
- 1/2tea spoonWhite Pepper Powder ( सफेद मिर्च पाउडर )
- 2tbspButter ( मक्खन )
- 1PinchMustard Powder ( सरसों का पाउडर )
Beat the eggs thoroughly along with the salt, pepper powder, mustard powder and the chopped small onions.
Heat a little of the butter in a pan and add the washed and sliced button mushrooms.
Toss in the butter for 2 minutes. remove the mushrooms and keep aside.
Melt the remaining butter in a non-stick pan over a medium flame and add the beaten eggs to it
Spread evenly around the pan and sprinkle the mushrooms on top.
When one side is cooked slowly fold the omelette into half with a wooden spoon.
Remove from the flame and serve hot.