Masala omelette is one among the quickest and tastiest recipe for breakfast with toasted bread slices. Spicy Masala omelette is an Indian twist on the standard dish. It's created with onions, turmeric and chilies and could be a good way to boost brunch!
Servings: 1 Person
- 2 pieces egg (अंडा)
- 1 piece onion (प्याज) medium sized & chopped
- 1 piece tomato (टमाटर) small sized & chopped
- 2 pieces green chilies (हरी मिर्च)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder (गरम मसाला पाउडर)
- 1 pinch curry powder (करी पाउडर)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder (जीरा पाउडर)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (जैतून का तेल)
- Beat the eggs thoroughly in a basin.
- Add the onions, tomatoes and the green chilies, mix thoroughly
- Add the garam masala powder, curry powder and salt, mix well.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and add the cumin seeds.fry for a few seconds over a medium flame.
- Pour the egg mixture and cook on both sides till light brown in color.
- Reduce the flame and serve hot.