Kurkuri Bhindi is a spicy deep-fried snack or main course dish created using Okra, gram flour and spices. This crisp fried okra recipe is incredibly irresistible and may be served as dish for lunch or dinner together with roti, paratha or rice and dal.
- 500GramLadyfinger ( भिन्डी )
- 3-4tbspGram Flour ( बेसन )
- 1tea spoonRed Chili Powder ( लाल मिर्च पाउडर )
- 1tea spoonGaram Masala Powder ( गरम मसाला पाउडर )
- 1/2tea spoonDry Mango Powder ( आमचूर पाउडर )
- Salt to taste ( नमक स्वाद अनुसार )
- Oil ( तेल )
Wash and dry the bhindi and then cut them lengthwise into four thin pieces.
Now spread the cut bhindi on a tray and sprinkle salt,red chilly powder, garam masala, amchur powder. Mix gently.
Now sprinkle besan and spread it evenly so that all the cut pieces are covered.
Heat oil in a wok or kadai on high flame.
Then add half of the coated bhindi and fry till they are crisp and brown. Repeat this with the other half.