Kala Ghost Recipe
Kala Ghost Recipe is a mouth-watering delicacy with a host of spices. Learn to make this simple and super delicious Kala Ghost dish at home.
Servings: 4 People
- 500 grams mutton (बकरे का मांस)
- 150 grams onion (प्याज)
- 4 teaspoon black pepper powder (काली मिर्च पाउडर)
- 1 teaspoon black cumin (शाह जीरा)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर)
- 1 teaspoon clarified butter (घी)
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder (गरम मसाला पाउडर)
- 150 milliliter oil (तेल)
- Marinate the mutton with turmeric oil, red chilly powder, black pepper and shah mirch and salt. Keep aside for 15 mins
- Boil the mutton in a pressure cooker. Keep the mutton stock aside for later use.
- Fry the mutton for 5 mins in oil and then put the chopped onions and fry till the color is black Add salt to taste and fry till the oil starts coming out, add garam masala and fry again. Stir constantly, so that it does not burn.
- Add the mutton stock that was kept aside earlier and boil till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and whole green chilly.
- Serve hot with naan or tandoori rotis.