Kala Ghost Recipe
Kala Ghost Recipe is a mouth-watering delicacy with a host of spices. Learn to make this simple and super delicious Kala Ghost dish at home.
- 500GramMutton ( बकरे का मांस )
- 150GramOnion ( प्याज )
- 4tea spoonBlack Pepper Powder ( काली मिर्च पाउडर )
- 1tea spoonBlack Cumin ( शाह जीरा )
- 1tea spoonRed Chili Powder ( लाल मिर्च पाउडर )
- 1tea spoonClarified Butter ( घी )
- 1tbspGaram Masala Powder ( गरम मसाला पाउडर )
- 150mlOil ( तेल )
- Marinate the mutton with turmeric oil, red chilly powder, black pepper and shah mirch and salt. Keep aside for 15 mins
- Boil the mutton in a pressure cooker. Keep the mutton stock aside for later use.
- Fry the mutton for 5 mins in oil and then put the chopped onions and fry till the color is black Add salt to taste and fry till the oil starts coming out, add garam masala and fry again. Stir constantly, so that it does not burn.
- Add the mutton stock that was kept aside earlier and boil till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and whole green chilly.
- Serve hot with naan or tandoori rotis.