If you measure an omelette by how fluffy it seems, this fluffy omelet is a winner. A breakfast, lunch, dinner or a midnight snack thus you must learn the way to make a pleasant flossy omelette.
Servings: 1 Person
- 2 pieces egg (अंडा)
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- 2 tablespoon milk (दूध)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (करी पाउडर)
- 1 tablespoon oil (तेल)
How to Make Fluffy Omelet
- Separate the egg whites and yolks in two bowls.
- Add the chili powder, milk and the curry powder to the yolk. beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon and keep aside.
- Beat the white of the eggs until fluffy and double the volume in a stainless steel basin.(use a balloon whisk or an egg beater- beat the egg white at the last moment just before you mix it with the yolks
- Add the yolk mixture to the egg whites - mix thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the egg mixture.
- Cook on both sides till light brown in color.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot.