Bread dipped in masala egg and fried, an easy to create snack… this may be served for breakfast or as an evening snack. Dip your egg toast in tomato ketchup or green chutney and revel in its flavors. Leftovers may be refrigerated for the next day.
Servings: 1 Peron
- 2 pieces egg (अंडा)
- 2-3 pieces bread slices (डबल रोटी)
- 1/2 piece onion (प्याज) finely chopped
- 1/2 piece tomato (टमाटर) finely chopped
- 1-2 pieces green chilies (हरी मिर्च) finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves (ताजा काटा हुआ धनिया पत्ती)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- 1 tablespoon milk (दूध)
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर) or to taste
- oil (तेल) to fry
How to make Egg Toast
- Beat the eggs and add milk, chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander, salt & chili powder.
- Beat the mixture until foamed.
- Heat oil in a frying pan or griddle.
- Dip the bread slice in the mixture and coat it evenly and fry over low flame.
- Fry on both sides until done. Repeat the same for other slices.
- Serve egg toast hot with ketchup