Egg Pakora Recipe
Egg Pakora are simple to create for an appetizer or snack. Simply an irresistible egg pakoda is fast and simple to make, once you have a guest reception suddenly. Relish this spicy Egg Pakora and serve with Tomato Garlic chutney or any other chutney of your selection.
Servings: 2 People
- 4 pieces hard boiled egg (पूरी तरह उबले अंडे)
- 3 tablespoon gram flour (बेसन)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर) to taste
- 1 pinch black pepper powder (काली मिर्च पाउडर)
- oil (तेल) to fry
How to Make Egg Pakora
- Peel and cut boiled egg into two halves.
- Sprinkle little salt and pepper on eggs.
- In a bowl take gram flour salt, chili powder and make a thick batter using water.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Dip each egg piece in the batter and deep fry till golden brown on medium flame.
- Serve egg pakora hot.