Egg Pakora or Egg Bonda is very easy to prepare. This protein-filled recipe, covered in gram flour is very quick to prepare. All that you need is hard-boiled eggs, some gram flour, and little spices.
If you want you can also add finely chopped onion, green chilies, and coriander leaves to make it even more delicious.
To prepare this recipe all you just have to prepare a thick batter of gram flour. Add a little spice. Then just dip the boiled eggs in it. Cover the batter uniformly from all the sides over the egg. Then Fry it to get hot delicious Egg Pakora.
Tips for preparing Egg Bonda Recipe
Take care to fry the Egg Pakoda over medium flame to cook it evenly from inside.
While preparing the batter, prepare a thick batter of gram flour (besan). To do so, add water in parts to get the desired consistency.
Always use hard-boiled eggs for preparing your Egg Bonda.
Enjoy this recipe as an evening snack. If suddenly guests arrived at your home. And you do not have any special arrangements for them. Then you can also cook it immediately. So let us start preparing it.
Egg Pakora Recipe
- 4 pieces hard-boiled egg (पूरी तरह उबले अंडे)
- 3 tablespoon gram flour (बेसन)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर) to taste
- 1 pinch black pepper powder (काली मिर्च पाउडर)
- oil (तेल) to fry
How to Make Egg Pakora
- Peel and cut the boiled egg into two halves.
- Sprinkle little salt and pepper on eggs.
- In a bowl take gram flour salt, chili powder and make a thick batter using water.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Dip each egg piece in the gram flour batter and deep fry them, till golden brown on medium flame.
- Serve egg pakora hot.
As you have seen, this is a very quick and easy recipe. This easy Egg Pakoda Recipe is also a very good addition to your party menu. Serve these quick Egg Pakoda with tomato ketchup along with Masala Chai or Coffee. If you looking for more recipes for your evening snacks. Then do try my Bread Roll Recipe.