Chicken Tikka Recipe
Chicken Tikka is very easy to form right at home in one pan with easy ingredients! ... With aromatic golden chicken pieces swimming in a fantastic sauce, this Chicken Tikka recipe is one amongst the best you may try! Print this simple and mouthwatering recipe of Chicken Tikka.
Servings: 6 People
- 2 kilogram of chicken (मुर्गे का माँस)
- 1.5 cups yogurt (दही)
- 1 tablespoon paprika flakes (पेपरिका मिर्च की बुकनी)
- 4 pieces garlic cloves (लहसुन का लौंग) pressed
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर)
- 1 teaspoon salt (नमक)
- 1 inch cinnamon stick (दालचीनी)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder (जीरा पाउडर)
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves powder (लौंग पाउडर)
How to Make Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Wash the chicken and cut it up. Cut off and discard as much of the fat as possible from under the skin, because the fat catches fire while cooking and causes the chicken to burn. Dry the pieces.
- For the marinade, combine all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix the marinade and the chicken and leave it all day in the fridge, turning once or twice.
- To barbecue, either a wood or a charcoal fire will do. Turn the chicken often so that it doesn't burn, and when the fire does flare up, extinguish the blaze by spraying it with water from your spritzer. It takes about 30 minutes to cook the chicken tikka.