Cauliflower Turnip Carrot Pickle Recipe
Cauliflower Turnip Carrot Pickle is prepared using tossed Cauliflower, Turnip, and Carrot in mustard oil tempering to form this delicious Cauliflower Turnip Carrot Pickle. Vegetables are used without boiling in this pickle. This Punjabi Gobi Gajar, Shalgam Achar goes very well with Rotis or Parathas.
Servings: 60 Serving
- 500 grams turnips (शलजम)
- 500 grams carrot (गाजर)
- 500 grams cauliflower (फूल-गोभी)
- 1 cup oil (तेल)
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर)
- 2 teaspoon red chilies (लाल मिर्च)
- 6 tablespoon mustard seeds (सरसों) - crushed
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
How to Make Cauliflower Turnip Carrot Pickle
- Clean and cut vegetables into big pieces and boil for 5 minutes.
- Put in a basket to drain well and then dry with a clean cloth.
- Mix ground mustard seeds, turmeric, Red chili pepper, salt, and oil together into the boiled vegetables.
- Put in a clean jar and keep it in the sun for 4 days, shaking the pickle once or twice daily.
- Serve Cauliflower Turnip Carrot Pickle after 6 days.
- This Pickle can be kept for 15 days