Bread Roll recipe - Bread with potato filling makes a mouthwatering snack. Crisp and engaging bread roll with green chutney is deal children snack, or a starters, appetizer. This tender delicious snack is created by deep frying bread filled with a spicy potato filling.
- 12PcsBread Slices ( डबल रोटी )
- 2CupsMashed Boiled Potato ( मसला हुआ उबला आलू)
- 1tbpsRed Chili powder ( लाल मिर्च पाउडर )or Chopped Green Chili
- 1tbpsChopped fresh Coriander Leaves ( ताजा काटा हुआ धनिया पत्ती )
- Ginger-Garlic Paste ( अदरक-लहसुन का पेस्ट )
- Salt to taste ( नमक स्वाद अनुसार )
- 2CupsWater ( पानी )
- Oil ( तेल )for Deep Fry
First of all mash the potatoes properly.
Further mix all the spices and coriander leaves properly.
Take a wide bowl and pour water in it.
Dip the bread slices lightly taking care not to soak them in it. The idea is just to wet it so that they bind easily.
Roll the bread slices lightly with a roller pin.
Now, divide the potato stuffing into 12 balls.
Stuff the potato stuffing into the slices and wrap them properly such as to make tennis balls. Take care to bind them so that the stuffing does not come out of the bread.
Wet your hands lightly, if you find it difficult to bind them.
Keep them for 5 – 10 min.
Heat the oil in a pan and deep-fry them till dark orange in color on medium flame.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup / tamarind-date chutney or coriander chutney.