Hard-boiled eggs have solid yellow yolk peeking within the egg whites. An easy, 6 to 10 minutes recipe that is very nutritious. A perfect breakfast recipe to supplement your protein requirements.
The egg is a dense food packed with protein and vitamins. You will not find such a cheap and nutritious food at this cost. And Boiled egg that is a gem – easy to cook, requires minimum ingredients, minimum energy, and utensils to cook. Yet tasty and nutritious.
Please check out my recipe to prepare perfectly boiled eggs every time at home.
Hard Boiled Egg Recipe
- 1-4 pieces egg (अंडा)
- water (पानी) - enough to cover the eggs by 1 inch
- salt (नमक) - 1 pinch for each egg
How to Make Hard Boiled Egg
- Place a deep pan over a stove. Then gently place the raw eggs in the pan with the help of a spoon.
- Then add cold water enough to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Add 1 pinch salt for each egg in the water.
- Switch on the stove and turn the flame to high. Bring the water to boil.
- As soon as the water starts boiling and switch off the stove and cover the pan. Let them sit covered for 6 - 7 minutes if you are using small to medium size eggs. Large eggs need to rest for 10 -12 minutes.
- After it gets cooked well under the cover, remove the cover and drain the warm water.
- Now add cold water in the pan to cool down the eggs immediately or strain them under cold water.
How to peel hard boiled eggs
- Once the eggs are cold to touch. Roll a cooked egg under your palm on a flat surface, making a slight gentle pressure on the egg.
- This rolling of egg with little pressure helps to detach the membrane under the shell from the egg white. It also creates cracks on the shell, from where we can easily start removing the shell from the boiled egg.
- Repeat the above steps with all the boiled eggs one by one and peel the eggs from the cracks and place them on a plate.
- You can cut each egg from the center with a knife and eat immediately sprinkling little salt and pepper powder. Or use them to prepare your desired recipe.