Bhindi Ki Sabji Without Onion Garlic
Bhindi Ki Sabji with no onion, no garlic is an absolute delight. Are you looking for recipe without onion and garlic in your menu? Seek this simple to prepare recipe.
- 500GramsLadyfinger ( भिन्डी )
- 1/4tea spoonTurmeric Powder ( हल्दी पाउडर )
- 1tea spoonDry Mango Powder ( आमचूर पाउडर )
- 1tea spoonCoriander Powder ( धनिया पाउडर )
- 1tea spoonGaram Masala Powder ( गरम मसाला पाउडर )
- Salt to taste ( नमक स्वाद अनुसार )
- 1tea spoonOil ( तेल )
First of all wash the bhindi and pat it dry on a kitchen towel. Make sure the bhindi is completely dry or the bhindi will turn out slimy. Worry not in case it turns slimy them sprinkle ½ lemon juice on it
Furthermore heat the oil in the kadai on a medium flame and now add the turmeric powder and immediately add the chopped bhindi.
Stir it well and let it cook on medium flame for 5 mins.