Bhindi Fry is simply one among those easy dishes to create that feel like home. Some would call it as comfort food , others would simply call it their favorite vegetarian dish. Bhindi Fry goes very well with any Indian bread or Rice and dal.
- 500 grams ladyfinger (भिन्डी)
- 2 pieces onion (प्याज) (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर)
- 1 teaspoon dry mango powder (आमचूर पाउडर)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder (धनिया पाउडर)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder (गरम मसाला पाउडर)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- oil (तेल)
- Wash and dry the bhindi. Slit Bhind in between.
- Take the slit bhindi and stuff turmeric powder, amchur powder, coriander powder garam masala and salt in it and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add sliced onions and fry till golden brown.
- Now add the stuffed bhindi and fry till they are done and become crispy.
- Serve hot with chapatis