Bhindi Fry is simply one among those easy dishes to create that feel like home. Some would call it as comfort food , others would simply call it their favorite vegetarian dish. Bhindi Fry goes very well with any Indian bread or Rice and dal.
- 500GramsLadyfinger ( भिन्डी )
- 2PcsOnion ( प्याज )(sliced)
- 1/4tea spoonTurmeric Powder ( हल्दी पाउडर )
- 1tea spoonDry Mango Powder ( आमचूर पाउडर )
- 1tea spoonCoriander Powder ( धनिया पाउडर )
- 1tea spoonGaram Masala Powder ( गरम मसाला पाउडर )
- Salt to taste ( नमक स्वाद अनुसार )
- Oil ( तेल )
Wash and dry the bhindi. Slit Bhind in between.
Take the slit bhindi and stuff turmeric powder, amchur powder, coriander powder garam masala and salt in it and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan. Add sliced onions and fry till golden brown.
Now add the stuffed bhindi and fry till they are done and become crispy.
Serve hot with chapatis