Bhindi Fry is simply one among those easy dishes to create that feel like home. Some would call it as comfort food, others would simply call it their favorite vegetarian dish. Bhindi Fry goes very well with any Indian bread or Rice and dal.
- 500 grams ladyfinger (भिन्डी)
- 2 pieces onion (प्याज) (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर)
- 1 teaspoon dry mango powder (आमचूर पाउडर)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder (धनिया पाउडर)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder (गरम मसाला पाउडर)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- oil (तेल)
How to Make Bhindi Fry
- Wash and dry the bhindi. Slit Bhind in between.
- Take the slit bhindi and stuff turmeric powder, amchur powder, coriander powder garam masala and salt in it and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add sliced onions and fry till golden brown.
- Now add the stuffed bhindi and fry till they are done and become crispy.
- Serve hot with chapatis