Amla Ki Chutney Recipe
Amla ki chutney or gooseberry chutney is a nutritious, healthy, easy and a fast recipe. A simple way to eat Amla in your daily meal that is nice for your health. A spicy chutney with the goodness of amla and ginger.I will recommend to serve this gooseberry chutney every day along with salad as gooseberry consumed in any form is good for health.
Servings: 14 Table Spoon
- 200 grams fresh coriander leaves (ताजा धनिया पत्ती)
- 6 pieces Indian gooseberry (आंवला)
- 2-3 pieces green chilies (हरी मिर्च)
- 1 inch ginger (अदरक)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds (जीरा)
- 1 pinch asafoetida powder (हींग पाउडर)
- 1/4 teaspoon black rock salt (काला नमक)
for preparation of gooseberry chutney
Remove coriander leaves from stem (tender stems are fine but if stems are stringy, then discard those stems) and wash leaves very well in running water.
- Clean and wash Indian gooseberry. Chop the gooseberry into small pieces and remove the seed.
- Remove stem from green chilies. Remove ginger skin. Chop green chilies and ginger into small pieces.
How to Make Gooseberry Chutney
- Put all the coriander leaves, Chop green chilies and ginger along with cumin seeds, a pinch of asafoetida powder and black rock salt in a mixer and make it into a fine paste.
- Amla chutney is ready to serve. You can store this spicy gooseberry chutney for 6-7 days in refrigerator for later use.
- Serve spicy gooseberry chutney along with Salad, Samosa, Kachori, Pakoda or any other recipe of your choice.