Aam Panna Recipe
Aam Panna is an absolute smashing summer raw mango juice which will relax and rejuvenate you in minutes. Grab this amazing recipe immediately. You can also prepare a concentrated mixture of Aam Panna which can be bottled and used as desired through the year.
Servings: 4 People
- 3 piece raw mango (कच्चा आम) medium size
- 1 cup sugar (चीनी)
- 1 tablespoon roasted cumin seed's powder (भुना हुआ जीरा पाउडर)
- black salt to taste (काला नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- salt to taste (नमक स्वाद अनुसार)
- 2 cup water (पानी)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves (पुदिना पत्ता)
- ice-cubes (बर्फ के टुकड़े) - as required
- Place the mangoes along with water in a sauce-pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes. Then remove from fire
- Alternately you can pressure cook the mangoes with water till soft.
- Let them cool and then peel the mangoes and get the pulp with the help of a spoon. Grind mango pulp along with water to a smooth paste.
- In a pan take the pulpy mixture, add sugar and let it cook on flame till the sugar dissolves completely. Stir continuously lest you burn the mixture.
- Remove from fire and add roasted cumin powder, black salt and salt.
- Let this mixture cool down properly.
- To make the drink: take a tall glass pour 1 -2 tbsp of the mango mixture and pour in chilled water till 3/4 th. Now add finely chopped mint and crushed ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.